Create a New Placement
A placement is where the creative is shown on live websites, such as on different publisher site on a mobile device or on a desktop.
On Studio, to define the placement, the associated actions are divided into three broad tasks. The tasks are:
- Set up placement
Here you specify the placement details such as Placement Name, Placement ID, Network, Platform, Z-index, Click Trackers, Click-through URL, and third-party macros such as Served Impression Trackers, Rendered Impression Trackers, IAS and MOAT Viewable Script.
- Work with Engagement Trackers *Only for creatives built on Canvas 1
You can add up to five additional custom trackers.
To create a new placement
- On the Studio, click the Campaigns tab. The All Campaign page appears.
- Click New and click Placement. The New Placement section appears.
- On the Basic tab, set up the placement details.
- On the Network Macros tab, click the required option to count the macro as Click-Through or First Interaction.
- To track multiple engagements on the creative, work with engagement tracker.
- Click Add Placement.
The new placement appears under the Placements subtab in the selected campaign.