On the All Campaign page, you can create, clone, search, sort, filter and view Campaigns.
On the Campaigns tab, you can:
- View your campaigns
- Add a new campaign
- Search campaign by name or associated label
- Filter campaign by Brands, Platform, and Created By
- Sort campaign by Campaign Name
- Associate People and Teams to the campaign
- Modify the campaign settings
To view campaign
- On the Studio account, click the Campaigns tab. The All Campaigns page appears.
All Campaigns page
To filter or focus on the campaign
- On the All Campaigns page, click . The Filters view appears.
- Select the required from the filter names.
- Click .
The campaign appears as a scrollable list item that displays the campaign information.
On the campaign list item, you can:
- View images used in the associated creatives
- View Campaign Name
- View last updated time of a campaign
- View creation date and by whom the campaign was created
- View number of creatives in the campaign
- View number of placements in the campaign
- View or add Campaign Duration
- View associated Brand
- View or add Planned Impressions for the campaign
Only an Admin or a Trafficker can create a Campaign.