The Schedule feature in Analytics enables you to schedule performance reports across Brands, Campaigns, and Creatives. Additionally, you can export the report in an Excel spreadsheet.
To schedule report
- On the home page, hover on the Analytics tab and click Campaign or Brands. The Analytics view appears.
- Click . The Schedule pop-up box appears.
- Type the Schedule Name and the Email ID to send the email report.
- Click the Start on box to select the email report start date.
- Under Time, select the time zone from the list and the time to send the report.
- Under Repeats, select the delivery frequency of the email report. The available delivery options are:
- Daily — To view data from the previous day
- Weekly — To view data from the previous week. You need to select the day of the week of the email report delivery.
- Monthly — To view data from the previous month. You need to select the day of the month of the email report delivery.
- Select the Ends on option to stop the email report. The available options are:
- Never — To set the email report not
- After Occurrence — To set the number of occurrence of the report
- On — To set the end date of the email report
- Click Add.
- You can create a single schedule per user, brand, campaign or creative for email report.
- Cumulative view of the scheduled reports are unavailable.
- Generated reports contain data as per IAB standard metrics and the dimensions. You can filter the data in the spreadsheet to quickly find the required metrics.
- Downloadable reports are available as Excel spreadsheet only.