The ScrollX is a responsive format and the creative adapts seamlessly in devices with a small screen to large screen.
Here are the sizes of the different devices that support the format.
Mobile - 320(w) x 480(h) pixels
Desktop - 1024(w) x 768(h) pixels
Tablet - 768(w) x 960(h) pixels
It is good to consider the center of the canvas as the safe area leaving 20 pixels from all sides. This will enable you to keep your ad content from being cut off by device screen resolution.
The rendered creative appears with a top and bottom bar. You can customize the text and color of the bars from the Studio canvas.
Top Bar in the ScrollX creative
You can work with multimedia assets such as text, images, and videos in Bonzai Studio.
While working with images, we recommend you to do the following:
- Use compressed high-resolution images for the initial device design
- Image format supported are JPG, PNG, and GIF
- Separate layer of images provides better animation options.
- Save image files in PNG format to retain the transparent elements in the image.
- Bonzai Studio supports a maximum image size of 2 megabytes (MB) per image.
While working with videos, we recommend you to do the following:
- Video duration should be within 6 and 30 seconds.
- Video aspect ratio should be either 4:3 or 16:9.
- Video file should be encoded in the H.264 codec.
- Video format supported is MP4 format.
- Video file size:
- For programmatic creative's, the maximum video file size allowed on DSPs is 5 megabytes (MB).
- Across publishers, the maximum video file size supported is 2 megabytes (MB). Please check with your publisher on the optimal video file size.
- On the Studio, the maximum video file size is 20 megabytes (MB) per video.